Passion for Fashion

Hey!
I've been thinking about how boring my post recently and too serious!
I was looking for an idea what to post and found some of the design I made a couple of months ago in my laptop! This is what I love about opening and digging your old file, you'll found so many old things and some of them are funny and even surprising!
Here are some of my Looks!

Ain't daddy's lil girl anymore
[CLUTCH Jimmy Choo] [BRACELET Vintage] [MINI DRESS Diana Orving] [SKIRT Fraulein von Hast] [BOOTS Rizzo] [OVER-KNEES Vogue]

attention stealer
[BERET Urban Outfitters] [HANDBAG Prada] [BRACELET Chanel] [VEST Gap] [TOP Mads Norgaard] [BOOTS H&M] [TIGHTS Topshop]


Elegmatic
[CLUTCH Bottega Veneta] [BRACELET Vintage] [NECKLACE Vintage] [DRESS D&G] [HEELS Christian Louboutin]


Bluish
[EARRING Indiska] [BRACELET Ziio] [BRACELET Pilgrim] [MINI DRESS Josefin Stid] [WEDGES Din Sko]


Passion for Fashion
[HANDBAG Botkier] [RING Dyberg/Kem] [TOP Rtzou] [HEELS Ayayo] [TIGHTS H&M]


Light Up The Winter
[GLOVES Missoni] [EARRING Accesorize] [HANDBAG Rabeanco] [COAT Karren Millen] [TOP Hermes] [HEELS Christian Louboutin] [PANTS Cheap Monday] 

2 comments:

witch said...

I love ur new post!!! Kewl!

witch said...

I love yer blog!! buatin dongg haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...