Live Life to The Fullest

Since November 2009, I write inspirational quotes on a piece of paper and stuck it on my computer.
The goal is to make me keep the spirit of work under any circumstances.
The first quote that I put on the computer is: "Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase" by Martin Luther King Jr.

Then since last week I replaced it with a new quote by accidentally I hear from a song on my i-pod. The quotation is from a song sung by Miley Cyrus titled The Climb. The quotation reads like this: "Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb".

Everything that I do is a process, and the most important of all it is the lessons learned in the process of achieving a goal. Whatever the purpose is found, it is not the most crucial thing in this life, but new things, challenging things that get in the way to the goal to be achieved.



Life is a challenge, and how do I deal with these challenges that make up my personality.
Although I do stupid things and things that people say does not mean anything, I'll never regret it. We will never be old and wise, if we never young and crazy. Trying new things, explore things that used to me not possible. There will be times where I'll look back and recall youth I have ever lived. Live life only once, enjoy your journey because at the end, we will laugh about it.

Be crazy and do the impossible!

Cheers,
Nita

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...