Top 25 Most Played in my iTunes

This is totally random but I just wanna share the top 25 most played songs in my iTunes.
FYI, I don't use Macbook but I like iTunes. I'm a Windows freak, I use Windows since I was a lil kiddo.

  1. Troublemaker - Akon & Sweet Rush
  2. Ordinary People - John Legend
  3. It Ends Tonight - The All American Rejects
  4. All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye - John Mayer
  5. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
  6. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
  7. Soul Mate - Natasha Bedingfield
  8. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
  9. Gravity - Coldplay
  10. Fireflies - Owl City
  11. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester
  12. Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade
  13. Miss Independent - Ne Yo
  14. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys
  15. Love Song For No One - John Mayer
  16. Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls
  17. Young Forever - Jay Z feat. Mr Hudson
  18. In My Place - Coldplay
  19. Love Song - 311
  20. How To Save A Life - The Fray
  21. Starstrukk - 30H!3 feat. Katy Perry
  22. Backstabber - Ke$ha
  23. Move Along - The All American Rejects
  24. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
  25. Thunder - Boys Like Girls


1 comment:

AstyNNS said...

Lagunya Adam Sandler lagu wajib yg slalu didengerin tiap ke kosnya Queenielady ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...