Spring Semester Is Here, Bring It On!

WHO'S READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING SEMESTER? ME!

I spent my entire Sunday watching the whole episodes of Gossip Girl season 4 (again and again, this is the 1,000,000th time haha) and then at 11PM watched the premiere of Catfish on MTV.

It's 7:08 AM on Monday now, I'm so excited for the first day of spring semester, butterflies all over my stomach. I'm taking 9 classes in total of 22 credits this semester:
  • Accounting Information System
  • Management Accounting Lab
  • Intermediate Accounting Lab
  • Business Feasibility Study
  • Management Control System
  • Financial Reporting Analysis
  • Strategy Management
  • Cost Management
  • Auditing II.
The next 6 months gonna be busier than ever!
I'll let you know how my first day goes later...
Til then...  xoxoxo

1 comment:

AstyNNS said...

Mas Bbg blg tau ngana libur panjang mending ke Jogja pas libur panjang daripada yg waktu itu. hehee..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...