The House is in Silent Mode

My house has turned in to a ghost house since the last couple of days; it's completely quiet. No screaming, no yelling, no crying, nothing. Why? Well, it's because my oldest nephew, Ipin, went home to Manado with his mother on Oct 6 (Saturday). While my uncle also went home to Manado on Oct 8 (Monday). 
So it's back to only me and my mom at home, just the two of us with two empty rooms and silent-mode house. 
This morning while I was driving my mom to work, she said, "last night was the first time after two months I am able to sleep fantastically well, no interruption, yet somehow I miss those crying and screaming of Ipin at night." Yeah well, so do I! Even though sometimes I feel like I want to strangle Ipin for making a lot of noise at night and disturbing my sleep, I can't deny that I freaking miss him so much!
Two nights ago, my mom and I watched Ipin videos from my computer and she just burst into tears. Duh! You know what they say about Grandmothers, they love their grandchildren much more than they do to their children...

1 comment:

AstyNNS said...

Mas Bbg bilang, beking apa mama rindu pa cucu sementara ada yg lebih lucu disana (baca:ngana!) hehehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...