Stay Up Late

I slept at 3.30 AM last night and woke up at 5 AM this morning which means I only had one and a half hour of sleep. 

It wasn't because I went partying or anything, but it was because I worked on my college assignments. I have done three assignments so far: (1) summary of science philosophy chapter one, (2) nine-pages of auditor profesional ethics and code of conduct paper, and (3) crosswords for English literature class. 

The last one is a piece of cake, but writing a paper of auditor profesional ethics and code of conduct from AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) is definitely not that easy. Not to mention my nephew, Ipin, kept bugging me, hitting on the computer keyboard randomly, teasing me to play with him and stuffs. I actually really wanted to play with him as he's gonna go home to Manado (one and a half hour flying from here) next Saturday but I'm being chased by deadlines so I kind of ignored him instead.

There are still three assignments that I haven't done yet: (1) paper and presentation of International Accounting Harmonization for International Accounting class due on Oct 12, (2) paper of Tax Treaty between Indonesia and the United States of America due on Oct10, and (3) 'Implementation of Signaling Theory Towards Corporate Action' presentation for Accounting Seminar class due on Oct 23.

This morning while I was browsing for tax treaty between Indonesia and the USA, my mom and uncle Wulan argued over stupid things as always; my uncle is an ignorant and my mom is bad tempered, they make the perfect World War III trigger. I wonder when will I ever have a nice, peaceful, and quiet morning so I can enjoy the weekend eventhough I have to work on college stuffs.

My sister, Santy, and Ipin is sleeping in the guest room right now. I got stuck when writing for Research Methodology class's paper and that's why I'm writing this totally random and annoying post. I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED OF INSPIRATION!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...