Duty Free, Baby!

"Why Do Men Have Nipples? Things You'd Only Ask A Doctor After Your Third Gin 'N' Tonic" by Mark Leyner & Billy Goldberg MD, 194 pages, costs me IDR 70,000 or US$ 7 or £5. (Normal Price £6.99)
The best place to shop til you drop with the cheapest price is the airport. Thanks to duty free!
In my last holiday, I bought two books and two magazines which under any other circumstances I’d never bought because they’re so expensive.
Cheers for them who invented duty free at the airports, you guys rawk!


"The Decision" by Penny Vincenzi, 877 pages, only costs me IDR 82,000 or US$ 8.2 or £6. (Normal Price US$ 20)


PEOPLE MAGAZINE, costs me IDR 80,000 or US$ 8 or £5.7. (Normal price: US$ 11.99)

OK! Magazine, costs me IDR 30,000 or US$ 3. (Normal price: US$ 5)

1 comment:

AstyNNS said...

Yg The Decision iyo murah tapi yg lain kayaknya sama aja :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...