I'm (not) pregnant!

This embarrasing moment happened when I was 17 years old. It was about 3:00 PM, and I was sitting in a long wooden chair at a train station alone. I was waiting for the next train to Jogjakarta when an old man sat next to me and stared at my belly. He was trying to breaking the ice and talk about some basic question like name, waiting for what train, etc. 

Then suddenly he asked me a weird question: "When is the due date?"


I got confused and didn't understand what does he mean and he made it clear by saying: "I see your belly and you're definitely pregnant. When is the due date?"

BANG! I was like 'what the...?!'

To avoid the awkwardness and shame on both of us, I lied. Yes, I lied!!! I said I'm 3 months pregnant, my husband works at a company in Jogjakarta, and all other lies.

Just like what people say, one lie leads you to another one and on and on and on.

I knew that I was fat but really? Was it that bad? Did my belly looks like a pregnant woman?

It felt like forever until the train came. I straightly jumped on it without saying goodbye nor looking back to that man in the station.

2 comments:

AstyNNS said...

This is very very very funny, I would never forget about this story dear ;p

Unknown said...

Hahaha I know right! I was sooooo embarrased.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...