Pocket Digital Camera VS Phone Camera

I have been saving money to buy a pocket digital camera so that I could capture any moments I experience and share it in my blog. I currently only have a camera in my blackberry and I'm not a big fan of phone camera. It's kind of plain when I post something new in my blog and I don't have any pictures related to it.

I currently have 110,000 rupiah (US$ 12) in my saving. The pocket camera digital that I want costs about 1.5 million rupiah (US$ 161). 

I got about 100,000 rupiah (US$ 11) every week from my mom and I save 80,000 rupiah (US$ 9) each week. I use the other 20,000 rupiah (US$ 2) for gas. I usually bring lunch from home so I won't buy anything when I'm at campus, I even bring mineral water from home to save some money. I also take the shortest route from my house to campus to lower my gas consumption. I don't go to the mall or shopping at the moment until I get my pocket camera digital.


My money in the saving would be enough to buy the pocket camera digital in 4 months. So wish me luck :)


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs and kisses :)

4 comments:

AstyNNS said...

Same here nabung oye!! haha...Semangat.

Jeni- Family, and Friends said...

smoga segera terbeli ya kameranya....chiayoooo savingnya !!

Unknown said...

Yuhuuuuuu.... Semoga bisa secepatnya :)

penny said...

Fabulosa cámara digital de bolsillo VS teléfono con cámara le permite tomar fotografías infrarrojas i así atrective una delgada y sobre todo su color ...
DESCUENTO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...