Who is Queenielady?

I dropped by in my neighbor's house this afternoon and told her to check out my blog. She took her phone then opened up the browser and got into my blog. 

Her first response was "You don't have pictures of yourself in your blog?"
That's a good question. 

I actually have one my picture in my profile but seems like it didn't make her satisfied enough. So I decided to put on some pictures of me. I have to considered my reader's opinion too, don't I?

So here we go.

In a birthday party of my friend





My silly face

Another silly face

Pizza time!

After night class in Binus (had dinner with Gracia and Wenny)

When I went Indonesia Stock Exchange office in Kawasan SCBD Jakarta

Hang out at Grand Indonesia Mall

At Tanjung Bira, South Sulawesi

That's all I got. For more pictures, just go to facebook and add me as friend :):)

Hope you all have a good day xoxo

2 comments:

AstyNNS said...

Pasti Mbak Anggi kang? haha...

Unknown said...

Yupppp

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...