Ahhhh... right

I know!!! It's been long since my last post.
As the new semester of college started about three weeks ago, I've been crazily caught up with assignments (tons of them). I'm taking 24 credits, consist of 9 subjects:
  • Audit Management -- 3 credits
  • Internal Audit -- 3 credits
  • English Literature -- 2 credits
  • Accounting Seminars -- 3 credits
  • Introduction to Auditing -- 2 credits (I actually retake this class, I failed last semester haha)
  • Research Methodology -- 3 credits
  • Science Philosophy -- 2 credits
  • International Accounting -- 3 credits
  • Accounting Theory -- 3 credits
I literally sleep at 11 PM or 1 AM for having my assignments done and then wake up at 4 AM to read the materials for the day then left to campus at 6.30AM and got home at 5.30 PM, take a light shower, working on my assignments and read books again until 11PM or 1AM -- EVERY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!
I spend my Saturday having assignments done and reading some books related to auditing (I've been really into auditing at the moment). My Sunday is all about sleep, I recharge my energy in order to get ready for the long week.

Oh, I have another nephew three weeks ago! My middle sister gave birth to her first baby boy after four years of marriage. My nephew's name is Naufal Nadhirrizky Supangkat. I haven't had a chance to see Naufal in person because I live in different city with my sister and the only way to get to my sister's city is by flying with plane for 2 hours. Here's a picture of my lovely beautiful nephew:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...