Party Class

So, I actually just got back from Pizza Hut for the party class of my Fluo English class. My friends and I had the final test for level 9 last Wednesday and our class is probably gonna start between Monday (10/1) or the next Monday (10/8).
Anyway, there were seven of us in Pizza Hut, Ratu Indah Mall. Sophie, Emma, Yohanna, Citra, Farid, Rico, and I ate three large pan of pizza (two americanas and one meat lovers) with one pitcher of lemon tea and a pitcher of coke.
Farid and I brought our camera and we started to took alot of random pictures, we also played games in Yohanna's iPad.




Rico

Farid and Rico






Emma, Rico, Sophie, Citra, and Yohanna

Emma, Sophie, Citra, and Yohanna








Rico




2 comments:

AstyNNS said...

Ta, ngana pe kamera pe bagus depe hasil foto. Ini ng edit lagi ato nyanda?

Unknown said...

Iyo kita edit lagi...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...