As happy as I can be!

I woke up this morning with an unusual excitement (in a good way). Last night, I got the best sleep I have never got in the last two months. Then I turned the computer on, checking up on emails as always, and I got several interesting emails. Best of all, the guy that I have a crush on since last year, texted me then called and we talked a lot. Mostly about our courses and stuffs but you know when you have a crush on someone, you don't care about anything but to hear their voice right? I'm not gonna tell who is that guy since I worried that he or my college mates read this.

So if you were to ask how's my day been? I'll answer "My day's been aaaaaaaaaa....wesome! And I'm as happy as I can be today!"
Good mood? Heck yeah baby!!!!

Here's a random picture of me for today:
No make up this time...


1 comment:

AstyNNS said...

cie cie cieeeeee...mana foto cowoknya?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...