Summer Break Activity

It's 12th of July. It's getting more humid but rain still coming here and there. Summer break is also here before my 3rd year of college begin on early September and I'm planning on taking 24 credits next semester.

2 whole months of break, but not the time to catch a breath just yet because I'm taking Short Semester. It's a 2-months program where students can take maximum 12 credits to improve or remedy previous subjects. 

I figured I had nothing to do besides sitting in front of the computer or watching TV for the whole 2 months, so I choose to take this program. I'm taking 11 credits: Economic Math 2 credits, Intermediate Accounting 3 credits, Economic Statistics 2 credits, and Taxation 3 credits. Sounds fun? Hell no! But what am I supposed to do for the whole summer break if not studying my ass up? Besides, if I want to become a kick ass accountant, I have to study real hard right? So I'm not gonna waste anymore time playing. I got 2 more years until I can attach Bachelor of Economics to my name and another 2 years to got CPA right after.

Today my first Short Semester class begin. I have Taxation at 12.50 AM til 4.00 PM and I'm about to kick it. 

Oh and I took a placement test in Fluo Institute on Tuesday (July 10). It's for my English course. The class is started on July 23 and I'm so excited! I feel like I want to take another course, Spanish language course (I love the way Spaniard talk, sexyyyy!). In the meantime, I'll just brush my English a little bit more for at least a year before taking Spanish class.

Oh, here's a picture of Fluo Institute's brochure (I know this is random but what the hell).

So what are you doing for summer break?

2 comments:

AstyNNS said...

Bagoooossss...gitu dong biar pinter, jgn cuma bauni terus ;p

Unknown said...

hohoho yohaii :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...